Trondheim airport, Værnes V2.0 coming soon
Trondheim airport, Værnes is getting a v2.0 remake by its developer Jo Erlend Sund. The new scenery features seasonal variations, excellent performance is simply a stunning Scandinavian destination. It will be available for purchase soon from Aerosoft.
– Fully compatible with FSX(SP2 or ACC) / FSX SE / P3Dv3.
– Includes a highly accurate recreation of Trondheim Airport, Værnes.
– Highly detailed models of airport terminal and buildings.
– Photo-realistic building and ground textures.
– Densely placed ground equipment and service vehicles.
– Highly detailed custom terrain model with taxiway bridges over roads and railroad.
– Terminal interior included.
– Photo-real scenery covering airport and vicinity.
– Landmark buildings and bridges in the vicinity of the airport included.
– Seasonal textures included.
– Winter ground model with highly realistic ice and snow effect.
– Custom runway and approach light effects.
– Highly realistic night time effects.
– Vicinity animations. (Train and custom road traffic.)
– Animated service vehicle traffic.
– Visual Guidance Docking System included. (SODE required in P3Dv3)
– Animated jetways. (SODE)
– Animated passenger boarding at jetways. (SODE)
– Deice service available during winter season. (SODE)
– Animated Hangars doors. (SODE)
– Custom animated windsock. (SODE)
– Embedded runway guard lights. (SODE)
– SODE features can be disabled with included scenery Configuration Tool.
– Scenery Configuration Tool included to optimize performance on a wide range of systems.
– Different texture resolution sets included to optimize performance.
– Compatible with AI traffic packages.
– Static Aircraft included as an option.